Join a Growing National Market Leader!
- Secure, permanent ongoing position
- Competitive remuneration
- Autonomous role
With over 60 years' experience in building products, Stairlock manufactures and supplies quality staircases for residential projects Nationally.
An opportunity for a full-time scheduler who thrives on delivering results has become available at our Croydon, Victoria office.
Your primary responsibility will be to schedule staircases for installation, while ensuring a high level of communication and customer service.
We are particularly looking for candidates with previous scheduling or project management experience. Experience in the building or building products industry would be highly advantageous.
You will have the following skills and attributes:
- Scheduling / Project Management / Logistics experience in building products related industries such as staircases, kitchens, windows, wardrobes, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Present professionally with an impeccable telephone manner.
- Highly organised and build rapport quickly with builders, customers and key stakeholders.
- Ability to work under pressure with competing tasks
- Enjoys delivering efficient and exceptional customer service.
- Demonstrates a positive can do attitude.
- High level computer skills.
- Scheduling work for 12+ installers
- Approving stairs for production
- Scheduling daily delivery to site with the local freight contractor.
- Making and receiving phone calls to liaise with builders, installers and contractors to drive a successful schedule.
View our website www.stairlock.com.au for more information about our company.
Enquiries to Christine Kaine, HR Manager
or phone 08 8255 6188.
No Recruitment Agencies please.