Are you looking to start a career in business or sales but have limited on the job experience?
We have an exciting opportunity for an administration trainee to complete a Certificate III in Business Administration while also receiving on the job training and support in sales administration. Work in a supportive team environment and gain experience and career growth!
Career paths at Stair Lock include internal sales administration, administration officer, receptionist, accounts officer, finance officer, sales representative, production administration, estimator, and more.
This business traineeship provides you with full-time hours while you gain hands-on, practical experience, a Certificate III qualification and earn an income.
Stairlock is a third-generation Australian owned business, with over 60 years’ experience in the building industry. We have sales and operations teams in Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane and work with some of Australia’s largest builders.
About the role:
This Traineeship is located at our purpose built Head Office in Lionsgate Business Park, Elizabeth, South Australia. Your primarily responsibility will be to communicate with our customers (residential builders), provide a customer service, undertake data entry and be a key support for our sales team. On and off the job training and support will be provided.
You will have:
- Ability to work full time hours
- Intermediate computer skills
- Ability to talk confidently, professionally and respectfully
- Present professionally in person and over the phone
- Have an eye for detail and be highly organised
- Ideally you will have some experience in undertaking administration tasks (answering phones, computer skills, experience with Microsoft Office, etc).
What we offer:
- Traineeship resulting in achievement of Certificate III in Business Administration with a reputable national company
- In house training and support across multiple areas to support your career development
- Career progression opportunities at the end of your Traineeship
- Family friendly and flexible work environment
- Employee social club
- Brand new offices at Lionsgate Business Park (Elizabeth, SA)
- Salary is paid under the Clerks Private Sector Award - Traineeship Rate
If you have a genuine and serious interest in working in a business administration role and a can do attitude, apply today!
Please note this role is subject to a eligibility criteria. You must be:
- An Australian citizen, or
- A New Zealand passport holder who has resided in Australia for at least 6 months, or
- A foreign national with permanent residency status, and
- You must not hold any qualifications equal to or higher than a Diploma. Any other qualifications completed at a Certificate III or IV level may also affect your eligibility.
Only eligible applicants will be contacted for this position.
Applications must be submitted via the Apply button.
Enquiries only to Christine Kaine, HR Manager Phone 08 8255 6188 (opt 1) or email HR@stairlock.com.au
Learn more about us at www.stairlock.com.au