With over 60 years' experience in the building industry, Stair Lock is one of Australia's largest staircase manufacturers supplying exceptional quality staircases and balustrade systems for commercial and residential projects across Australia.
We are seeking a part time Finance Officer to join our Head Office team at Lionsgate Business Park, Elizabeth South SA.
Enjoy a secure, part-time, flexible position where you can be autonomous in your role.
This 0.6 FTE position is equivalent to 3 days per week, however total hours can be spread over more days if preferred. Salary on offer is $65,000 - $70,000 full time equivalent (approx. $35 per hour)
About the role:
Reporting to the CFO, this position involves:
- First point of contact for employees and managers regarding general account queries
- Financial data entry and analysis
- Entering accruals
- Reconciling general ledger and bank accounts
- Provide backup for weekly and monthly payroll
- Support the month-end process including reporting
- Maintain the asset register
- Maintain subcontractor licence and insurance records
- Maintain and update cashflow forecast
- Prepare BAS for review by CFO
- Provide backup to accounts payable
- Provide support the accounts team
You are adaptable and resilient, have a positive and professional approach, are motivated and have experience within a similar role. You will take ownership of your area of expertise and thrive within a high paced environment.
This is a hands-on role, suitable for active and competent individuals with accounts experience.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
- Minimum Certificate IV in Accounting & Bookkeeping or equivalent desired
- Office 365 experience
Apply now using the apply link. Please note applications sent via email will not be considered for this role. You must use the application link to be considered.
Confidential enquiries to Christine Kaine HR@stairlock.com.au or phone 1800 088 219
No recruitment agencies please.